Aug 20, 2018

I am a certified graduand of UPM TESLIANS!

Hello! I am currently a legit Bachelor Degree holder in Teaching English as Second Language from Universiti Putra Malaysia ehehe. Berilmu Berbakti 

First, I must say that this post is just so late to be updated. It had been years since I wrote. Well, frankly because blogging is not really a thang now izzit unless you have something that people can look for and sneak your experience while comparing it with their expectations and suchs. Ye ke? Haha!

Okay, about 10 months ago MAIGOD, or to be exact last November, I was officially graduated from UPM not in First Class Degree but in Second Class Upper. Hmm kira macam golongan marhaen ajelah kan agitchu hahaha! But anyway Alhamdulillah. I never expect that I would graduate on time as referring to my FYP Nightmare; YOU WOULD NEVER WANT TO KNOW WHY & HOW! Okay skip the hardship of being a Teslian in UPM, lemme share you the pictures taken during my convocation. Weee~~~

So, if you're reading this as you will be graduating sooner, especially in UPM, I can share something that is veryyyyy important for you to take note and prepare yourselves very well. Ala mudah je, they even gave you guidelines later, so no worries.

Le tips ♥:

1. BLACK SHOES IS COMPULSORY and NO EXCUSE to that or you'll be the last person to enter the hall and you'll get so lost that you might cry on your graduation day! INGAT TU!

2. If you wish to get a nice or new robe, grab yours earlier. Clear your schedule and wakeup earrrrrrrrly in the morning and Q for life bahahah! Make sure you bring all the documents needed.

3. Hmm. Tu jelah kot. Oh yes before I lupa, make sure you do not bring any bag to enter the hall. Only phone is allowed I guess. Not even a small pouch. So make sure you have someone to hold your stuff before you enter the hall. Okay?

4. For attire, there will be no specific color code that you need to follow, just make sure yours is decent and that's it. However, your hoodie will be sorted into colors according to which faculty that you belong to. For us Teslians that belongs to Faculty of Educational Studies, it will be Sky Blue / Baby Blue macam tu. Tak berapa lawa lah I must say sebab our convocation robe is maroon and the embroidery is maroon grey-ish macam tu. Jadi sila jealous dengan Fakulti Sains Komputer sebab hood diorang warna silver T.T

And here are my convocation day in Universiti Putra Malaysia! The same exact place where Mama & Abah graduated back then before I even existed.





Got some more photos in my phone tapi phone dah rosak and I didn't get a chance to sync everything with my cloud storage jadi mari kita berhuhuhuhu together? HAHAHAH!

And two days before the graduation day, I went for Pre-Convocation Photoshoot with this super talented photographer I found from Instagram. For RM300, she provided 2 Hours service for in-group or personal request, fully edited and soft copy is also provided! Siap ada personal shots for everyone okay so you boleh lah feeling model sikek kikiki! Haaa syiok tak? You can check her Instagram - @knaphotogart. A very young and friendly Muslimah photographer.

Tips yang I memang suggest you people to follow is to SET THE THEME! Like for ours, I set the theme to be Black & White only tapi knowing not everyone had the vision of how our pictures will look like kan, maka terhasil lah ada kelabu asap sedikit, biru langit lah ahaha! Bergaduh jugak pagi tu sebab ada yang degil-degil nak kena babap ni tapi lantak hampa aihhhhhhh >.<

Location: Wetland Putrajaya & Astaka Morocco Putrajaya






















Dah tu jelah. Byeeeeeee. Doakan I posting dekat Muadzam Shah ni je ha kikikki.

No comments: